If you are interested in going on a 5 mile hike in the Douglas State Forrest please email email@example.com to let me know. Details are as follows:
- Date: Sunday March 20th. Time: 9am – approx noon.
- Where: Drop off at Wallum Lake Boat Ramp
- Water! camelback or daypack is great.
- Comfortable shoes or boots.
- Light snack.
- Remember, dress in layers so you can cool off or warm up.
Here is a map showing the route we will take.
This is a second class requirement which you can get signed off. Also, remember, you don’t need to have Tenderfoot to work on this requirement.